Wowsers, and it’s been another really great week. Lots of cool stuff going on, and best of all, we had General Conference.
To start off, this week is the start of the new change. I will be staying here in Central as a District Leader in Cedros. I’m also still gonna be with Elder Miessner. We kinda knew nothing was gonna change for us cuz Elder Miessner is still in his first 12 weeks of his training. The good news of changes is that Elder Mead will be coming to the Central Zone as well, lol, so I am way stoked. I am happy to be able to keep serving in Cedros.
This week we have worked very hard to find new people to teach. WE have been talking to everyone and have be trying to follow the promptings of the spirit. It’s coming along nicely actually, haha, and we were able to find a few new- rad families. Everyone is doing great here and we have a few people that are really progressing. Lots of miracles and we should have some baptisms in the coming weeks.
Now to talk about conference… pucha… fue la maximo. Like it was a spiritually packed weekend. I honestly loved everyone’s talk but there were a few that stuck out to me (well, a lot that stuck out)…
- President Uchtdorf – Learn from Alma and Amulek
- Elder Hales – “Come, Follow Me” by Practicing Christian Love and Service
- Elder Uceda – The Lord Jesus Christ Teaches Us to Pray
- Elder Cornish: Am I Good Enough? Will I Make It?
- ELDER ANDERSON’S – A Witness of God
- Elder Cook – Valiant in the Testimony of Jesus
- Elder Basset – For Our Spiritual Development and Learning
- Elder Oaks – Sharing the Restored Gospel
- Elder Hollands – Emissaries to the Church
- PRESIDENT EYRING – That He May Become Strong Also
- PRESIDENT MONSON – The Perfect Path to Happiness
- President Nelson – Joy and Spiritual Survival
- Sister Reeves – The Great Plan of Redemption
- ELDER BALLARD – To Whom Shall We Go?
- Elder Bednar – “If Ye Had Known Me”
- Elder Rasband – Lest Thou Forget
- Elder Natress – No Greater Joy Than to Know That They Know
- ELDER RENLUND – Repentance: A Joyful Choice
Like I said, I really loved all of them. I hope you all can read and re-read those talks. They are the words of the Lord.
I love it here. I am so grateful for modern revelation (if you don’t know what that is, ask my Mom or Dad to explain it.)
Life is good. Seebs.